Defining future database technology: DVTDS 3.8
DVTDS stands for Distributed Virtual Transaction Directory Server
. It is the next - generation object database developed for enterprise level real time applications. It offers reliable operation by geo - redundant multi master replication and distributed transactions. Data model virtualization lets you decouple logical (application side) data models from the physical (server side) data model, thus enabling a multitude of applications working on a central, shared and consistent data set. By its extreme efficiency it delivers responses within twenty micro seconds. Its internal multi threaded design scales to more than a million operations per second (read / write) per node already on entry - level server hardware. Linear scaling to even more throughput is easy by coupling multiple nodes to a distributed system.
- Unlimited scalability.
- Free configurable triggers.
- Distributed ACID transactions.
- Global replication and synchronization.
- Data view technology.
- Trigger view technology.
- Tunable consistency.
- Flexible hybrid in memory / on disk storage.
- High speed data analytics interfaces.
- Online administration - no downtime.
- Time to live for selectable data.
- Attribute level history.
- Data federation to third party systems.